Level 3 Teaching Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for Brightside Nursery Infant School to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and engaging permanent level 3 teaching assistant to their team. The successful candidate will join a strong team of teachers and teaching assistants to support the teaching and learning of the whole class, groups and individuals. He / she will:
- have high expectations for themselves, others and all aspects of school life
- be committed to inclusion, working with parents and the community
- have the ability to build on existing success and high standards
- be able to communicate clearly and work closely with team members to plan and prepare learning provision.
- have very good standard of English and maths
- have experience of working with children with the early years age range
The TA will have responsibilities which will include supporting children with special educational needs to:
- learn as effectively as possible on their own and in both class and group situations
- interact with others in an appropriate and acceptable manner
- develop social skills both in and out of the classroom
Closing date for applications is the 7th November 2021!
For more information on the role, visit the Sheffield City Council website.