Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Coleridge Primary is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis for 2 full terms (due to the Government Recovery Premium Funding) to work with their pupils. They are looking for an enthusiastic, highly experienced and caring person to support their pupils. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with teachers and school staff to assess their pupil’s needs and determine suitable educational plans and interventions to help them overcome barriers to learning. They are looking for someone who:
- Is a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high quality support and providing an inspirational approach to learning
- Can lead by example and be a positive role model to our children
- Can demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement our highly effective teamIs an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school
- Has qualification passes in English and Maths or equivalent
- Has the capacity to deliver intervention programmes for reading, writing, phonics and maths.
Closing date for applications is the 23rd September 2021 at 3pm!
For further information, visit the Rotherham Council Website.