Level 3 Teaching Assistant
The children, staff and governors of Ecclesfield Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistant to start in September 2021. This is a great opportunity to become part of our two form entry “Good” primary school – judged by Ofsted March 2019. Ecclesfield Primary School is federated with Coit Primary and thus there are many opportunities to work alongside staff at both schools. Both schools are committed to nurturing staff to support the development of the skills, knowledge and understanding needed for this role.
The successful candidate will join us to complete a strong team and contribute to the school’s calm, friendly and positive approach The post holder will work alongside teachers to support the teaching and learning of the whole class, small groups and individuals.
- Be an excellent, innovative classroom support with a commitment to promoting high standards
- Be flexible and adaptable in order to achieve the best outcomes for the children
- Have very good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be willing to work as a team player or on their own initiative
- Develop positive working relationships with children, parents and staff
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to being part of a caring school environment.
- Have a willingness to undertake training
- Have very good Maths and English skills
- Have experience of working with children within the primary age phase.
- Have gained an NVQ Level 3 qualification for classroom assistants or equivalent as a minimum requirement
- Have a sense of humour
Closing date for applications is 18th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.