Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Lowfield Primary School is situated close to the city centre. It is a friendly, continually improving school which serves a diverse and supportive multi-ethnic community. The school currently has 382 pupils on roll.
The Governors wish to appoint a high quality enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant. We are looking for candidates with commitment, energy and drive to work closely with existing staff within school.
We expect the successful candidates to:
- Be able to deliver high quality learning experience for all pupils.
- Be a positive individual who can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our pupils.
- Communicate well with parents’ carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
- A good sense of humour.
Closing date for applications is Midnight, 14th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website