Level 3 Teaching Assistant
The Governors wish to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated, happy team and work across KS1. Bradfield Dungworth is a primary school for 4-11 age group, serving a large rural community, located just 6 miles from the centre of Sheffield. It is well regarded in the City and is part of Peak Edge, a Primary Phase Academy Trust.
We are looking for an excellent Teaching Assistant who:
- Can inspire, motivate and make learning fun
- Have experience of working within a school setting.
- Have experience of working with children to develop skills and support children’s learning
- Excellent inclusive practice
- Demonstrate evidence of working successfully with children with additional needs
- Is highly organised, flexible and self-reliant
- Shows commitment to the enrichment of the curriculum and collaboration with the local community.
- Has excellent communication and IT skills to engage effectively with pupils, parents and carers, governors, staff and the wider community.
Closing date for applications is 5pm, 10th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website