Level 2 Teaching Assistant
The Governors of this friendly and welcoming school are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our talented, hardworking and supportive team. They will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Wonderful children who enjoy learning at our school.
- Talented, supportive and innovative staff.
- High quality opportunities to develop professionally through our high impact CPD programme.
- Career progression through an individual development programme.
The Governors are looking for an ambitious teaching assistant who will:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Put the children’s needs before their own.
- Be highly motivated and self-driven.
- Fully engage with professional development opportunities.
- Be first aid trained (or willing to go to the relevant training)
- Be prepared to give whatever it takes to ensure that all children achieve.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Wednesday 22nd September 2021!
For further information on the role, and how to access application forms, visit the Rotherham Council website.