Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Sheffield South East Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work across school starting in September 2021. This post is initially temporary for 1 year and you will be based at Phillimore Community Primary School, working 32.5 hours, Monday to Friday (term time only).
They need someone who:
- Is Level 2 qualified and has excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Has experience of working within a primary school setting
- Demonstrates an understanding of delivering interventions on a one to one basis and to small groups
- Has experience of working with children with a variety of needs
- Will champion phonics and reading in all areas of school
- Will work with colleagues and leaders to contribute to whole school development
- Who can model high standards and have high aspirations for all children
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.