Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Stannington Infant school is a friendly and creative school with an inclusive. We are situated in the north west of the city and are part of the Peak Edge Trust. The governors are seeking to appoint an excellent Teaching Assistant Level 2 to work with a class of Year Two children. Enthusiasm, patience and being hard-working are attributes we would appreciate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic about working with young children
- Has experience of working with Key Stage One children
- Has a commitment to inclusivity
- Is committed to providing high quality and enjoyable learning opportunities for pupils
- Has excellent classroom management skills
- Works well as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills with colleagues, children and parents
- Holds or is working towards and NVQ level 2 qualification.
Closing date for applications is 1pm, 25th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website