Level 1 Teaching Assistant (SEN)
The Governors at Lowfield Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 1 Teaching Assistant to join our Inclusion team from September 2021. This post is temporary for 1 year in the first instance.
The appointment is primarily to support a child with complex, special educational needs on a 2:1 basis. Experience of supporting children with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder would be desirable.
The successful candidate will:
- deliver high quality learning experiences for pupils, encouraging their development and ensuring their safety
- work flexibly and responsively, according to the needs of the learner
- be able to use their own initiative
- have good communication skills in order to develop positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- work well as part of a staff team
Closing date for applications is 18th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.