Level 1 Teaching Assistant
Sheffield South East Trust is seeking to appoint a Level 1 Teaching Assistant. This is a fixed term position, starting as soon as possible until August 2022. You will be based at Phillimore Community Primary School. They are looking for someone who:
- Has a commitment to developing and maximising the potential of their pupils.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills- fully responsive to the day to day issues in school
- Has excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Will champion phonics and reading.
- Will work with colleagues and leaders to contribute to whole school development.
- Who can model high standards and have high aspirations for our children.
Closing date for applications is the 29th November 2021!
For more information, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.