Level 1 Teaching Assistant
St Wilfrid’s Primary School is set in the South-West of Sheffield, situated just three miles from both the city centre and the Peak District national park. The school is set in extensive grounds with large playing fields and woodland, which provides an excellent learning environment. Check out our website for more information about the school.
The Governors are looking for an ambitious teaching assistant who will:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Put the children’s needs before their own
- Be highly motivated and self-driven
- Help children develop the ability to become reflective, creative and resilient learners
- Be able to work one to one with children with autism/social communication needs
- Fully engage with professional development opportunities
- Be first aid trained (or willing to go on the relevant training)
- Be prepared to give whatever it takes to ensure that all children achieve
Closing date for applications is 9th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.