Learning Support Assistant
Hatfield Academy are looking for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join their team. The purpose of the role is to:
- Work under the instruction/guidance of teaching/senior staff to undertake work/care/support programmes
- Enable access to learning for pupils and to assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
- Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area.
To aid pupils to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and independently by, for example:
- Liaising with class teacher, SENCO and other professionals about individual support plans (ISPs), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate
- Consistently and effectively implementing agreed behaviour management strategies
- Helping to make appropriate resources to support identified pupils
- To undertake lunchtime duties on a contracted regular basis.
Closing date for applications is 11th December 2022.
For more information, please visit the TES website.