L2 Teaching Assistant KS1 & KS2
The Governors and Headteacher of Springfield Primary are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in classes across KS1 and KS2. Experience in classes within these phases will be an advantage. You will join their dedicated and innovative team, but have the ability work independently, support the learning of the whole class, small groups and individuals. You will have experience of working in an inclusive environment. The successful candidate will:
- Have NVQ/CACHE Diploma Level 2 or equivalent qualifications /experience
- Work alongside class teachers to deliver in or out of class support to address the gaps in learning
- Be highly motivated and dedicated to making a significant contribution to school life
- Develop positive working relationships with children, parents and staff
- Support the school’s ethos
- Be enthusiastic, a team player and able to work independently using their own initiative
- Be passionate and committed to raising standards
- Be flexible in order to achieve the best outcomes for the children
- Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- Be adaptable and prepared to work across the whole primary phase
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!