KS2 Teaching Assistant Level 2 and Level 3
The Mercia Learning Trust and Governors of Totley Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated TA2 and TA3 to join our hard working and committed team. Successful TA2 applicants will work in KS2 offering general classroom support whilst successful TA3 candidates will work 1:1 with KS2 students providing intervention support in English and Maths. The right candidate will:
- develop positive relationships with students, parents and staff
- have an ability to work using their own initiative
- deliver high quality support/interventions for individuals
- have strong English and maths skills
- have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- be able to adapt to changing situations and have a willingness to learn new skills
- have a positive attitude and strong principles that are aligned with the school
Closing date for applications is the 25th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Mercia Learning trust website.