Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant – Level 3
The Governors of Kimberworth Community Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support in KS2. This will involve working alongside the class teacher to supporting children in lessons, groups or provide 1-1 support.
Kimberworth Community Primary is a single form entry school with a capacity for 316 children from 2 year olds in our Day Care unit to Year 6. We are very proud of our school and every effort is made to create a happy and caring atmosphere and an inclusive environment where each child feels confident and valued. Every member of our school community has a whole-hearted commitment to giving their best, hence our school motto: One community achieving together.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is hard working, positive and enthusiastic
- Has excellent communication skills and can build positive relationships with our children, families and their colleagues
- Is committed to contributing to the wider life and ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A welcoming, friendly school at the heart of our community
- The opportunity to work with dedicated and experienced staff in a positive supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with our fantastic children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and show respect and care for others
Closing date for applications is 9am, 11th June 2021
For more information visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council Website