Internal Exclusion Manager
Sheffield Park Academy are delighted to advertise the post of Internal Exclusion Manager to complement their existing pastoral team. They are seeking high calibre individuals with experience in a behaviour focused role who wish to play a key role in the further development of the school. This is a new post dedicated at a specific Key Stage that will complement the work carried out by their current Internal Exclusion Manager. They are seeking a strong individual who will establish a true presence within Internal Exclusion who can manage and motivate students whilst ensuring that the academy behaviour policy is strictly adhered to. Main duties will include:
- Managing a complementary service to teaching and pastoral staff, housing students in order to reduce levels of fixed term exclusion.
- Coordinating the provision of work for students within the academies’ Internal Exclusion facility.
- Overseeing the delivery of appropriate work and agreed curriculum.
- Responding to individual pupil welfare and behavioural issues.
- Administering the agreed behaviour management and sanctions system within the provisions.
- Coordinating the staff who are deployed to support the resource on a day to day basis.
- Building positive relationships with students.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th April, at 12 noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield Park Academy website.