A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and ambitious ICT Technician to join our dynamic ICT Support Team at Maltby Learning Trust.
This is an exciting time to join Maltby Learning Trust. You will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation which strives for excellence in all it does, to achieve the best possible outcomes for the young people and community. The Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of
local schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the community it serves.
The successful candidate will support in the creation of a fully integrated and accessible digital environment, allowing safe access to all organisations and services across the Trust. The appointed technician will also contribute to ensuring that the deployment of technologies and applications drives innovation and efficiencies throughout the organisation, supports world class teaching and facilitates the development and growth of the Trust.
The role involves working alongside our senior technical support staff to:
- assist in the implementation and maintenance of ICT systems across the Trust.
- provide scheduled technical maintenance and support for ICT systems.
- provide reactive IT support as required, including telephone support, remote support, site visits and assistance with hardware quotations.
Initially deployed across our 4 primary Academies, in Maltby. Opportunities may arise for redeployment across our 3 secondary Academies: Wath Academy, Maltby Academy and Sir Thomas Wharton Academy.
The role will provide the successful candidate with wide-ranging development experience to help support the efficient running of the Trust’s information technology services that serve more than 5000 users across the institution.
The appointed technician will have:
- a passion for ICT and a strong commitment to providing exceptional service.
- a high level of competency in IT systems, including PCs, mobile devices, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- excellent communication skills and a team player attitude.
- good understanding of GDPR principles.
- high personal and professional standards.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 5th July 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website.