Specific working hours will be between 7.30am – 5.00pm (to be agreed with the successful candidate on appointment)
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, approachable and committed individual to join ACET, a rapidly developing multi-academy trust, in the role of ICT Technician. The successful candidate will work as part of a team of ICT Technicians to provide technical support for users of all ICT hardware, software and systems.
The post-holder will be based from one of our academies (likely to be Aston Academy), and will be required to travel to the other academies within the trust to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided in all ACET locations by the ICT team.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a working knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office software
- Have a developing knowledge of desktop computers and mobile devices
- Be able to work independently and with initiative
- Be conscientious, honest and reliable
- Be well-motivated and flexible
- Have a can-do approach
- Have good communication skills
- Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 21st June 2021.
For more information visit the Aston Academy website.