ICT Technician (2x posts)
An opportunity has arisen for two enthusiastic, approachable and committed individuals to join ACET, a rapidly developing multi-academy trust, in the role of ICT Technician. The successful candidates will work as part of a team of ICT Technicians to provide technical support for users of all ICT hardware, software and systems. The post-holders will each be based from one of their academies (one at Aston Academy, one at Swinton Academy), and will be required to travel to the other academies within the trust to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided in all ACET locations by the ICT team.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a working knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office software
- Have a developing knowledge of desktop computers and mobile devices
- Be able to work independently and with initiative
- Be conscientious, honest and reliable
- Be well-motivated and flexible
- Have a can-do approach
- Have good communication skills
- Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th February 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.