HR and Office Manager
An exciting job share opportunity has arisen to take on the role of HR and Office Manager at Hillsborough Primary School. This role will commence from September 2021
Hillsborough Primary school is a Member of Tapton School Academy Trust. The Trust have a shared vision to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child’. Our mission is to provide a safe place to be, provide great teaching and learning and create an environment where all opportunities are within reach. Membership provides a range of opportunities for collaborative working and continuing professional development with a network of secondary and primary schools within the locality.
The HR and Office Manager will be responsible for leading the office and ensuring that all visitors to Hillsborough receive a friendly, professional, high quality experience.
You will need to:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team.
- Be professional, polite and work effectively with all members of the school community.
- Have experience of leading a team or leading an area within your current role.
- Be able to use your initiative to work to an ever changing set of demands.
- Have experience of working in a fast paced admin setting.
- Have experience of dealing with sensitive HR issues and have a full understanding of the importance of data protection and GDPR in the workplace.
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.