Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Level 4
Abbey Lane are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, well-motivated HLTAs to join their hard working team.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working with primary age children, please state your key stage strengths in your application.
- Be able to work positively with parents and the wider community.
- Work successfully as part of a team.
- Be committed to their own professional development.
- Have a clear understanding of the role of HLTA.
- Cover PPA time across school including Maths and English.
Abbey Lane is a good school with all staff promoting outstanding personal development and well-being among pupils.
Applicants must have an NVQ Level 4 qualification for teaching assistants or relevant equivalent qualifications.
The school has won national awards such as Silver Eco, ISA status, Healthy Schools, QISS and the Sporting Activemark.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 22nd April 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.