Higher Level Teaching Assistant Level 4 x2
Westways is a good school (Ofsted December 2018). We are a large, welcoming school situated in the west of Sheffield, close to the city’s universities and hospitals. Located in the vibrant community of Crookes, we benefit from a socially, culturally and ethnically diverse school community. Our children are happy, well behaved and keen to learn. Successful candidates will be well supported by a strong leadership team and dedicated colleagues.
Applicants will need to:
- Cover PPA time for teaching staff across Key Stage 2
- Form good relationships with children across several classes
- Teach well planned lessons in line with planning expectations
- Demonstrate good behaviour management skills
- Work flexibly within a supportive and committed team
- Take part in training and coaching opportunities as required
Closing date for applications is 1.00pm, 2nd July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.