Higher Level Teaching Assistant Level 4
The governors of Stocksbridge Nursery Infant School are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will undertake whole class cover for Planning Preparation Assessment time in Reception and Year One.
Stocksbridge Nursery Infant school is an inclusive, lively and happy school with a very positive ethos and atmosphere. We have a large, open, green site and we are situated in the far north west of the city. Stocksbridge is a close knit community. We are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner who can have a positive impact on the outcomes for our children. Confidence, enthusiasm, and being hard-working are attributes we would appreciate here at our caring, child and parent friendly school.
We need you to:
- Have experience of working with Foundation Stage and Key Stage One children
- A commitment to inclusivity
- Be committed to providing high quality learning opportunities for pupils
- Make learning challenging and enjoyable for all pupils
- Excellent classroom management
- Be creative in your curriculum delivery
- Have very high standards
- Work well as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills with colleagues, children and parents
Closing date for applications is 21st June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website