Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Are you an exceptionally dedicated practitioner who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of some of the most vulnerable children?
- Are you passionate about supporting the families of children and young people?
- Do you feel stifled by the mainstream system?
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than purely data?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share the school vision and values of Unconditional Positive Regard, holistic achievement, acceptance, safety and enjoyment?
Holgate Meadows School are seeking to appoint a temporary HLTA to work at Holgate Meadows Schools, commencing employment from September 2021. They are looking for a hard-working, dedicated professional to work with primary or secondary age pupils with SEMH needs.
The role would include working as part of a team, across the school, to deliver the highest possible standard of education and providing our young people with opportunities for social and emotional development. You will need to be able to build positive relationships with students and their families.
You must be fully committed to working with SEND pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. The school is committed to providing care and support to some of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable children in city. You would need to be flexible and committed to working as part of a team.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 6th August 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.