Higher Level Teaching Assistant and Pastoral Manager
Are you a talented Higher Level Teaching Assistant who can both provide highly effective teaching and learning and work to provide emotional support to our most vulnerable young people?
The Maltby Learning Trust is seeking to appoint an outstanding Higher Level Teaching Assistant and Pastoral manager to join its dedicated staff team at Ravenfield Primary Academy. The successful candidate will both provide high quality cover across the academy and work to provide highly effective emotional support to our vulnerable young people.
Maltby Learning Trust is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all its pupils. As part of the Maltby Learning Trust, the person(s) appointed will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of Academies committed to raising the educational ambitions of the community in which it sits. As part of the Trust, we can offer successful candidates a wide variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases. We guarantee we will invest in you and your career.
Are you someone who:
- Is passionate about providing high quality teaching and learning as part of a successful team?
- Has experience as a highly effective HLTA and knowledge of the delivery of pastoral intervention programmes?
- Is committed to developing their own and others’ practice through a culture of CPD?
- Has the energy and enthusiasm to engage staff and students?
- Can champion change and think differently?
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspirational, proactive and caring person who understands the importance of high-quality teaching and
- A caring individual who knows the need to secure young people’s mental health and wellbeing?
- A positive individual who is able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
Closing date for applications is 5th July 2021.
For more information visit the Ravenfield Primary Academy website.