Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Firth Park Academy is proud to be a Good school and determined to become an Outstanding school.
They are looking to appoint a Higher-Level Teaching assistant to work as part of their outstanding support team. They are looking for somebody with commitment, energy, and drive to join the team and work closely with staff to provide positive learning experiences for all pupils.
Firth Park expect the successful candidate to:
- Be able to build great relationships with pupils
- Be flexible and have experience across all key stages
- Be able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all students
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our students
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience
- Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written
- Work well as part of a team
- Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom
Closing date for applications is 5th December 2022.
For more information, please visit the TES website.