Higher Level Teaching Assistant
The Governors and Headteacher of Pipworth Community Primary are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and effective Higher Level Teaching Assistant who can complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities, including joint planning, preparation, delivery and marking. Applicants should have completed the Higher Level Teaching Assistant assessment or have equivalent qualifications. Pipworth Community Primary School is a large, busy, vibrant school, which serves the local community and wider. You must:
- Demonstrate expertise in positive behaviour management
- Make learning both challenging and enjoyable
- Cover for teachers in classes
- Work on interventions with groups of children and individuals
- Mark work and give feedback to pupils which is of a high standard
- Have a willingness to undertake training
- Have a sense of humour.
- Have very good communication skills both written and verbal
- Have experience of working with children with SEN
- Be flexible and adaptable
You will join their dedicated and innovative team, but have the ability to work independently, support the learning of the whole class, small groups and individuals. You will have experience of working in an inclusive environment.
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th April at 4pm!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!