Higher Level Teaching Assistant
The Governors of Hunter’s Bar Infant School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work closely within their strong team, enabling pupils to achieve their personal best. This role will include both PPA cover across the school and support for the classes, working within their existing HLTA team. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with infant school children, across both Reception and Key Stage 1
- A good understanding of both the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and Key Stage 1 curriculum
- The ability to inspire and motivate children
- High expectations of children’s behaviour and attitudes in learning
- The ability to work in partnership, communicating effectively with children, parents, staff and governors
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and work effectively as part of a team
- Commitment to their own professional development
- Have a clear understanding of the role of HLTA.
Closing date for applications is the 6th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.