Higher Level Teaching Assistant
The Governors of Meersbrook Bank Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled and motivated individual to undertake the PPA cover in their school. They are looking for an individual who has:
- a proven record of good/outstanding practice in education
- high expectations of children’s behaviour and attitudes in learning
- the skills to teach whole classes across the primary age range.
- the ability to work in partnership, communicating effectively with children, parents, staff and governors
- the ability to inspire and motivate children
- commitment to professionally develop
- experience of a range of inclusive approaches which will allow children with additional needs to enable them to thrive and make progress.
- excellent communication and inter-personal skills and work effectively as part of a team.
Closing date for applications is the 21st November 2021 at midnight!
For more information, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.