Head of Year
Minerva Learning Trust is an expanding Sheffield based multi-academy Trust with a vision of providing outstanding education for all the students within our schools. The Trust is passionate that all students should see their time at school as happy and fulfilling with their potential developed to the utmost. Handsworth Grange Community Sports College are seeking to appoint a well-motivated Head of Year to join our outstanding pastoral team, the successful candidate will:
- Have experience/knowledge of working with young people and is able to offer care, guidance and support to meet the needs of all pupils within their year group
- Have the ability to empathise with young people, has a flexible approach and takes pride in their work.
- Have the ability to support, monitor and manage pupil’s behaviour, attendance and academic progress in order that they can succeed.
- Be able to analyse data to ensure pupil progress.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team to lead and guide a team of tutors.
- Have the ability to forge positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents and outside agencies
Closing Date for Applications is Tuesday 14th September 2021 at 10am!
For more information on this role, please visit the Minerva Learning Trust Website.