Head of Pastoral Care and Attendance Lead
An opportunity has risen to join the team at Coleridge Primary as Head of Pastoral Care and Attendance Lead. They are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible, adaptable and creative and able to respond positively to change.
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed.
- Is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of ALL students.
- Will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the safety and wellbeing of students.
- Has experience of working in Children’s Social Care, Residential Care and/or Education.
- Will uphold and promote the ethos and values of the school
Closing date for applications is the 18th October 2021, at 12 Noon!
For more information on the role and how to access application forms, visit the Rotherham City Council Website.