Head of Finance
Steel City Schools Partnership are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Head of Finance as soon as possible to manage and co-ordinate the financial requirements and processes across the Trust, and its academies. You will be responsible for the line management of the finance team and support the ongoing operational development of our schools.
To ensure that your role responds to the Trust’s needs and delivers the Trust’s vision and aims you will be working closely with the CEO and COO.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An experienced finance professional who is able to take lead responsibility for the Trust financial arrangements and requirements.
- Highly organised and an effective communicator.
- Committed to partnership working across our schools and with external stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, positive, optimistic, flexible and motivated, with personal drive.
- Able to see what needs to be done and to prioritise work accordingly, using strong analytical skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Has the ability to build strong working relationships with teaching, leadership and support staff colleagues, as well as leadership skills which ensure the right balance of appropriate workload, support and challenge.
Closing date for applications is midday, 7th October 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.