General Kitchen Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Sir Thomas Wharton Academy (Tait Avenue, Edlington, Doncaster, DN12 1HH) for a General Kitchen Assistant to work with and further reinforce our highly dedicated and effective catering team.
The role will involve working alongside other members of staff to serve healthy and nutritious meals to students, staff and visitors. Duties will include: food service, preparation, clearing of dining areas, washing up and cleaning. Previous experience and qualifications in food preparation would be an advantage but are not essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to the Sir Thomas Wharton Academy vision.
- Have experience of working within a similar role.
- Be well organised and pay attention to detail.
- Be calm under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Be committed to raising standards.
- Have the ability to build excellent relationships with both students and staff.
Closing date for applications is 9am, 12th July 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website