Sheffield Park academy are seeking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic and conscientious individual for the position of Administrator. This role will support their behaviour team in logging student data in their Internal Exclusion provision and also supporting their data and curriculum team with routine timetable and classroom changes.
Main duties will include:
- Providing general administrative support to the behaviour team.
- Administering reports, class lists, curriculum documents, forms for support services etc.
- Communicating with students, take telephone calls, relay messages to staff and pupils.
- Recording student attendance in internal exclusion and process any associated paperwork.
- Providing an outstanding first point service to internal and external customers.
- Administering routine timetable changes for students as requested
They are looking for someone who:
- Can be a team player.
- Has sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Is approachable and have excellent people skills.
- Has outstanding organisation skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Has a fundamental belief in the power of education to enable students to achieve anything they set their minds to.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st February 2022 at 12 Noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield Park Academy website.