FS2 TA Level 3
The Governors of this creative, friendly and popular school wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support the learning of the children in their school. The position is for a Teaching Assistant Level 3 (permanent) 32.5h per week, 39 weeks per year. The position is specifically for an FS2 teaching assistant. They are looking for a person who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and open to new ideas. The successful candidate will be committed to their school mottos of ‘Everyone’s good at something’ and ‘Learning through Enjoyment’.
Applicants will need to:
- be an experienced Foundation Stage practitioner
- be confident delivering phonics
- have an understanding of child development
- have a keen interest in outdoor education
- be able to Support individuals and groups
- have an understanding of the characteristics of effective learning
- be able to provide support for children with additional needs, e.g speech and language
- help prepare and maintain an engaging, purposeful, and supportive environment for all pupils
- help pupils to access the full EYFS curriculum, at the same time promoting independent learning both inside and outside
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd April!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!