Forest School Practitioner Teaching Assistant Level 3
The children, staff and governors of Bankwood Community Primary School are looking to appoint a Forest School Practitioner from January 2022. They are looking to appoint an excellent practitioner who, together with their committed and talented team, will inspire children to achieve aspirational outcomes. They are looking to recruit staff who share their commitment to ensuring that all of their children achieve their full potential.
The successful applicant will work with classes and groups across all key stages, supporting the Forest School teacher in providing an outdoor learning experience to complement and enhance the classroom curriculum. They are looking for a forest school practitioner who will:
- inspire our children to connect with nature and gain confidence in themselves and their abilities
- deliver sequenced outdoor learning experiences for ages 2 – 11 years, under the direction of the forest school teacher
- model high standards of behaviour
- encourage and motivate children to reach their full potential
- work with families and our local community to support children’s learning
- contribute to our wide range of extra-curricular activities
Closing date for applications is the 14th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.