Bents Green School is a multi-site secondary school for students with autistic spectrum conditions and communication and interaction difficulties.
The Governors of Bents Green School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Finance Officer to join their Administration team.
The Finance Officer will work closely with the Business Manager to ensure the delivery of effective financial operations, whilst ensuring that financial deadlines and audit requirements are met.
Primarily this role will involve administering the day to day finance, procurement and accounting functions.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a thorough working knowledge of financial systems and procedures
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency with data entry processes
- Have an ability to use Microsoft Office suite along with SIMS FMS financial software
- Be highly organised, able to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Be self-directed whilst also able to follow instructions
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have good communication skills
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.