Chaucer School is a school that makes a difference, where the drive for a first class education goes hand in hand with first class support. They work hard together as a whole staff team to make the difference to the life chances and dreams of all the children in their care.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to pursue a career in Finance.
You will need to:
- Have excellent financial knowledge
- Have good time management skills and organisation
- Preferably have working knowledge of the PSF and ParentPay systems or be prepared to learn them
- Have working knowledge of financial procedures, such as, providing financial reports to leadership and budget holders, raising and paying invoices etc
- Show accuracy and precision when preparing, maintaining and monitoring financial records and dealing with transactions
- Have an excellent work ethic and be a strong team worker who is also happy to work on their own
Closing date for applications is 24th August 2022
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council Website.