Finance and Administration Officer
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Administration Officer to join Brookfield Junior Academy. The Finance and Administration Officer is an instrumental post in providing efficient and effective administration service, and we are seeking to appoint a highly skilled individual who is able to co-ordinate the various tasks required in a busy junior academy office. The post-holder will lead a small multi-disciplinary team, co-ordinating and undertaking a variety of finance, administration and reception services for the academy.
This is an exciting role and is a key appointment in supporting the provision of an excellent learning environment for pupils within the academy. It may be attractive to those already in an administrative/finance role, or those who can demonstrate transferable skills from another role. Training on school systems will be provided, and applications are invited from enthusiastic and positive individuals who demonstrate a can-do attitude. You will be:
- Extremely organised and able to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Approachable and with excellent interpersonal skills
- An efficient and effective administrator
- Accurate in a variety of administration and finance tasks
- Able to co-ordinate the work of a small administration team
- able to contribute to CPD of colleagues in the academy and the wider trust
- committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
Closing date for applications is Monday the 6th December 2021, at 9am!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.