Brigantia Learning Trust are seeking a Facilities manager who can lead the Yewlands team in the next phase of its development. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to work in partnership with the staff at Yewlands Academy, having the ability to use their initiative and lead and manage others within their team in addition to working in partnership with other estates and compliance staff across the Trust. They should have the ability to provide support to the Academy Leadership in respect of health and safety and other premises related issues. The post will be primarily standard day working but may involve shift working in case of need. Weekend working and work at other sites within the Trust may be required occasionally. A proactive approach, good attention to detail and good literacy and numeracy skills are essential. They are looking for a Facilities Manager who is:
- passionate and motivated to provide the best site for our students
- innovative and ready to support a site that is well-kept and organised
- able to lead, support and manage other premises staff
- an individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures as well as maintain current ones
- experienced in health and safety and premises compliance
- able to contribute to projects and schedules within Yewlands Academy and across the wider Trust
- practical, with good DIY skills
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Brigantia Learning Trust website.
Closing date for applications is the 2nd of September 2022, at 12pm!