Tapton School Academy Trust is looking to appoint a Facilities Manager to work alongside the central Trust Facilities team and support Forge Valley School.
Their vision is to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child.’ They work collaboratively to provide inspirational and transformative provision for all our learners, and with the aim of becoming an outstanding Trust.
They are a thriving and diverse Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) of 9 schools in Sheffield, 5 primary and 4 secondary, and responsible for the education of over 7,500 learners from 2 to 18. Each of the schools has its own distinctive ethos and identity that compliments the communities that we serve.
Forge Valley School is an 11-18 Academy sponsored by Tapton School Academy Trust. The school ethos is founded on the principal that ambition and endeavour are key components in achieving success. Currently serving around 1350 pupils, the new, purpose-built learning environment has excellent facilities to help them deliver their curriculum.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Facilities Manager to join the Academy Trust and support a state of the art large secondary school. They are seeking someone who is practical, motivated, uses their initiative and is an inspirational leader to support the ongoing development of the site based Facilities team.
They are looking for a Facilities Manager who is:
- organised an excellent communicator and have experience of line managing teams effectively.
- able to resolve complex issues efficiently and effectively with a broad knowledge of DIY / Repairs and maintenance.
- passionate and motivated with an excellent work ethic to provide the best site for our students
- innovative and ready to support a site that is well-kept and organised
- an individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures as well as maintain current ones
- experienced in health and safety and premises compliance
- able to contribute to projects and schedules within Forge Valley and across the wider Trust
- proficient in using MS office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- flexible in your working patterns and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the site is maintained to the best possible standard.
Closing date for applications is 4pm, 24th June 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.