EYFS Teaching Assistant/ Daycare Teaching Assistant x 2 posts
The Governors of Kimberworth Community Primary School are seeking to appoint 2 Teaching Assistants to support our youngest children in our Day care and nursery setting .This will involve working alongside the class teacher and senior staff to support children in groups or provide 1-1 support.
Kimberworth Community Primary is a single form entry school with a capacity for 316 children from 2 year olds in our Day Care unit to Year 6. We are very proud of our school and every effort is made to create a happy and caring atmosphere and an inclusive environment where each child feels confident and valued. Every member of our school community has a whole-hearted commitment to giving their best, hence our school motto: One community achieving together.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are hardworking, positive and enthusiastic
- Have excellent communication skills and can build positive relationships with our children, families and their colleagues
- Are committed to contributing to the wider life and ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A welcoming, friendly school at the heart of our community
- The opportunity to work with dedicated and experienced staff in a positive supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with our fantastic children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and show respect and care for others
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01709 740879 to arrange a visit. If you are unable to visit, you are welcome to contact the Headteacher on the same number to discuss the roles.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 18th June 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website.