Extended School Support Worker
Carfield Primary School are actively recruiting for an Extended School Support Worker to work in the after school club from September 2021.
The successful candidate will need:
- To be ambitious, inspiring and an excellent role model
- To have experience working with children
- To have excellent behaviour management and organisation skills
- To have the ability to plan and deliver appropriate activities
- To be able to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
- To comply with safeguarding and H&S policies and procedures
Closing date for applications is 21st July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.