Extended School Support Worker
Carfield Primary School are actively recruiting for an Extended School Support Worker to work in the after school club starting as soon as possible. The succesful candidate will need:
- To be ambitious, inspiring and an excellent role model
- To have experience working with children.
- To have excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
- To have the ability to plan and deliver appropriate activities.
- To be able to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
- To comply with safeguarding and H&S policies and procedures.
Closing date for applications is 15th October 2021, at 4:00pm.
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website