Experienced LEVEL 3 Teaching Assistant
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated Teaching Assistant with a wealth of experience to deliver the Project X and bespoke reading intervention. The successful applicant will support children 1:1 or in a small group
We are looking to appoint a colleague who:
- Has the experience to deliver high quality intervention to support children’s learning.
- Has high expectations of learning and behaviour and is able to encourage and motivate.
- Is passionate about helping children achieve their full potential along with excellent nurturing and understanding skills.
- Has an extensive knowledge of phonics and understanding of how children learn to read.
- Is willing to undertake any training to further knowledge.
- Contributes to and works well as part of a team.
- Is organised and can use their own initiative.
- Is an excellent communicator who can work in partnership with the whole school community.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 7th June 2021
For more information visit the JMAT website