Tapton School are looking to employ Exam Invigilators to work during the busy assessment periods of the year. General requirements include:
- Experience of invigilation is not required as training in the role and duties of an invigilator will be provided
- Work is available on an adhoc basis during the throughout year, though exams and assessments are predominately held during the spring and summer terms.
- Morning sessions typically begin at 8.30am and afternoon sessions at 1pm, however flexibility is required as hours will vary.
Ideal candidates will:
- be reliable, flexible and readily available during main exam periods
- have effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- have experience of working with young people
- work well as part of a team
- be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- be able to give instructions and manage situations involving different groups of people
- have basic IT skills (familiar with use of email, mobile phone messaging etc.)
- be willing and able to facilitate access arrangements e.g. read and/or scribe
Closing date for applications is the 4th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.