Notre Dame High School are looking to employ Exam invigilators for the upcoming exam periods. The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To assist in the setting up of examination rooms
- To ensure all candidates receive appropriate examination question papers and answer paper
- To be aware of any needs that candidates may have during an examination and when directed assistant with any needs
- To ensure answer scripts are collected in candidate number order
- To maintain security and confidentiality. Invigilators must sign the centre’s confidentiality declaration
- To record attendance on the official examination registers
- To ensure candidates obey the regulations of an examination by;
- Ensuring no inappropriate items are brought into the examination hall, such as mobile phones, ipods, revision notes or other paperwork unless told otherwise
- Ensuring all candidates are aware of any erratum notice that may affect them
- Ensuring there is no talking or disruption for the candidates once an examination has begun
- Ensuring all candidates are seated before opening the question papers
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th February 2022!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.