Evening Cleaner x 2
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to undertake various cleaning duties around school. You should be able to relate well to young people, be able to work as part of a team working alongside other cleaners within the school. If you are on a 52 week contract you must be flexible about working during the school holidays and your annual holiday entitlement must be taken during school holidays. We require the successful applicants to start as soon as possible.
The post holders will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in class rooms, toilets, and other areas around and outside the school.
They will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with other employees and management
- Be reliable and punctual and able to use their own initiative
- Be aware of Health and Safety Policies
- Take responsibility for cleaning in a specific area whilst working to a high standard and in a safe manner
- Understand the needs of the school in prioritising work load
A knowledge or experience of cleaning and buffing is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
The pattern of work will be 5 days per week 3:00 – 5:30 or 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm (12.5 hours per week)
Closing date for applications is 14th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website