Estates Project Officer
The Estates Project Officer will provide support to the Estates team, in either a projects or advisory capacity, to ensure the service delivered to the Trust is of the highest standard and all advice given is correct in line with employment law legislation. The Estates Project Manager will support on projects throughout our 27 schools and work directly with the Deputy head of Estates.
Experience, Skills & Capabilities
- Previous experience in Estates desirable
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CIBSE guide M Maintenance engineering management or similar
- Ability, to understand, implement and regularly check and record all aspects of technical compliance.
- Educated to GCSE C Grade or equivalent in English and Maths.
- IT literacy.
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills, including report writing.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills be that written or oral
Closing date for applications is 16th September 2022.
For more information please visit the TES website