Engagement and Learning Co-Ordinator
Under the direction of the Vice Principal, Swinton Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to contribute to, manage and implement social, emotional, mental health and well-being programmes. The post-holder will work with children/young people with social, emotional and associated difficulties, and will work to ensure that our most vulnerable students/pupils have access to a mainstream curriculum.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work alongside the Teaching and Inclusion Teams to develop CPD for teaching and support staff
- Coordinate inter-agency working under the direction of the SENCO
- Maintain up to date records including the writing of reports
- Make a referral, where appropriate, to a relevant Designated Safeguarding Lead for Child Protection
- Prepare written reports and attend meetings including Case Conference, and acting as a lead worker where necessary
- Work with families in the home and other settings
- Undertake risk assessments as appropriate
- Contribute to the design and delivery of specific programmes to engage students/pupils in learning
- Work with individuals and/or small groups of students/pupils
- Conduct classroom observations and report back to the SLT
- Regularly evaluate and review the impact of specific programmes
Closing date for applications is 17th August 2022
For more information please visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website.